ARPEL 2015 Oil and Gas Conference
As a partner of ARPEL, Grupo TEMA LITOCLEAN actively participates in the meeting held in Punta del Este, Uruguay from 7th to 9th April
Under the slogan “Cooperation and Innovation for Sustainable Energy Development,” the Regional Association of Companies of the Oil, Gas and Biofuels Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean organises its 4th conference promoting debate and the exchange of experiences between senior executives and professionals linked to the oil and gas sector.
This year’s event focuses on aspects relating to sustainable energy developments in Latin America and the Caribbean and within this framework pursues:
- analysing the scenario on which the industry operates;
- delving into the challenges and opportunities being faced to meet the region’s energy needs;
- discussing emerging sustainability topics;
- exchanging experiences, lessons learned, practical improvements and solutions that guarantee continuous improvement in the sector’s operational, environmental, social and economic performance.
The content of the meeting is grouped into the following themes:
- Business environment and business dynamics;
- Economic and operating sustainability;
- Environmental and social sustainability;
- Cross aspects of business management.
Attendance at the conferences by managers of Litoclean, Tema 2000 and Tema reveals the Group’s close cooperation with ARPEL, as does the participation of Albert Tasias, Chairman, as conference moderator. Operational Excellence and Safety of Processes. Culture and Leadership, which was covered by Marcelo Tokman, CEO of ENAP.