Litoclean’s Peru office obtains Quality Management Systems continuous improvement certificate
In January, TEMA SAC completed the certification process of Standard ISO 9001:2008 for the elaboration of:
- Risk Studies and Contingency Plans.
- Environmental Studies.
- Soil Characterisation Studies.
In this way, the company demonstrates solidity in the implementation of a systematic approach to the management of services rendered and obtaining products that guarantee the agreement of the client, with the eight fundamental principles of management of Standard ISO 9001:2008:
- Customer focused.
- Staff participation.
- Process based approach.
- Management system approach.
- Continuous improvement.
- Fact based approach for decision making.
- Mutually beneficial relations with the supplier.